Apprenticeships and traineeships have evolved
and so have the exciting careers they lead to.
We find you a great match and mentor
you through the experience.
Select the nearest NextGen Jobs office to register your interest:
- Find you a cutting-edge apprenticeship or traineeship aligned to your long-term interests
- Work with exceptional employers to teach you the in-demand practical skills for your future career
- Provide job preparedness programs
- Enrol you in training and provide ongoing assistance to help ensure you progress within your TAFE course
- Pay you while you work
- Provide you with ongoing one-on-one support and a dedicated mentor
- Provide emotional, mental and general psychological wellbeing of all employees through our Employee Assistance Program
Apprenticeships and traineeships offered by NextGen Jobs include,
but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Information Technology – with the opportunity to focus on cybersecurity, programming, coding, virtualisation, internet of things (IoT) and big data
- Digital Media – with the opportunity to focus on social media, digital graphics and graphic design
- Business and Health Administration Traineeships – with the opportunity to focus on clinical coding
- Food Science Technology – with the opportunity to focus on genetic modification and integrated pest management
- 3D Printing and other high tech areas
Apprenticeships and traineeships lead to rewarding and successful
careers in high demand industries
Work with employers of choice
NextGen Jobs partners with Australia’s leading employers. Below are just some of them.